CBD paste is a dense liquid substance produced by mixing CBD extract with butter or waxes for easier dosing and standardization of CBD content. It usually contains high CBD concentration which is achieved by adding cannabis plant extract or hemp plant extract or pure CBD isolate into the mixture.
Hempika CBD paste is made using supercritical CO2 hemp extraction method that preserves a wide spectrum of cannabinoids and terpenes in raw CBD extract. The extract is then mixed with coconut oil and beeswax to achieve the right mg of CBD in the final product. It is filled in a precision dispenser for easy dosing and contains less than 0.2 % THC.
There are many uses of products rich in cannabinoids. As with all other CBD products, it necessary to begin slowly and gradually increase the dosage with respect to the well-being. Amount of CBD and other cannabinoids depends on the individual’s weight, type of an issue or a disease and many other parameters. Therefore, we can not say what is the right dose for your problem. The best recommendation is to educate yourself before using cannabinoids and to find the best possible product that suits you.
To administer a dose of paste, turn the applicator on a dispenser in a clockwise direction. After use, turn the screw into the counter direction to release the pressure and paste does not keep leaking out.
CBD oil paste can have many health benefits if used right. Cannabidiol CBD is a nonpsychoactive cannabinoid found in all varieties of cannabis. Unlike THC, it does not cause psychoactive side effects and is therefore also suitable for kids and pets.
1. CBD for well-being
CBD may improve well-being and brings enormous therapeutic potential. It has been a subject of research in the treatment and alleviation of many diseases and symptoms such as autoimmune diseases, neurological conditions, epilepsy, metabolic syndromes, neuropsychiatric illness, cardiovascular dysfunction, skin disease and many more.
The molecule has proven neurological and anti-cancer properties at several academic research centres around the world.
You can take the paste sublingually or simply eat it or infuse it in some food.
2. CBD for pets
Like humans and all vertebrates, dogs and cats have their own endocannabinoid system consisting of receptors, endocannabinoids and enzymes. With phyto-cannabinoids from cannabis or hemp, we can balance the endocannabinoid system of our furry friends. It is advisable, however, that animals do not receive products with a high THC content.
CBD hemp oil may reduce anxiety, treat seizures and epilepsy, relieve pain and inflammation, protect the nervous system from degeneration, promote cardiovascular health and bringing many more health benefits for your pet.
The paste can be combined into treats as some pets are picky and do not like the specific taste of CBD oil.
3. CBD for skin
CBD is a strong antioxidant that can strengthen the skin’s defence system and its ability to regenerate, providing a potential in relieving and eliminating various types of skin problems. It can help the healing process and reduces the amount of time a wound needs to heal.
You can use the pure paste to treat small affected areas or dissolve it in a carrier oil or a beloved cosmetic product and apply directly to the skin.
If necessary, you can apply the paste on the patch and cover the affected area so the active ingredients can penetrate the skin better.
Always pay attention to the following parameters when purchasing the CBD product.
- CBD concentration – This is often the most important characteristic when selecting a CBD product. Always request an analysis of cannabinoids.
- Type of extraction – Pay attention to what kind of extraction the manufacturer uses to obtain the oil. CO2 extracts are usually the best and contain the widest range of beneficial agents.
- Full spectrum, broad spectrum or isolate – Always check what kind of extract is used in the product. There is a big difference between the full spectrum extract, containing THC and a wide spectrum that has excreted THC and an isolate that contains nothing but a CBD. The most dangerous are products that contain synthetic cannabinoids. Please avoid them.
- Reviews – The most credible information are definitely user reviews and word of mouth. Be careful, as there are many fake and misleading comments on the web.
- Price – When you choose between two identical products it is normal to buy a cheaper one. However, it is not good that the main parameter for buying the product is the exclusive price.
We offer only the top quality CBD paste for sale that you can buy HERE.
Author: L. D.