CBD products are being introduced in more and more new EU markets, becoming progressively popular among new groups of buyers and resellers who recognize the numerous benefits of hemp-derived cannabinoids.
In Europe, COVID-19 underlined the importance of superb-quality hemp and CBD products as the usage rates increased dramatically in the midst of the pandemic lockdowns. On top of that, COVID-19 pandemic also highlighted the need for innovative business models, ecommerce dropshipping being one of them.
At Hempika we are committed to equipping our B2B business partners with a professional and highly responsive consulting service, superb-quality EU certified hemp & CBD products and ultra-modern business partnership models, allowing one and all to take the Europe CBD ecommerce service a step further.
WHAT IS DROPSHIPPING AND HOW TO START A DROPSHIPPING HEMP AND CBD BUSINESS WITH HEMPIKA?
CBD and hemp dropshipping is a business model through which our business partners knock out upfront inventory purchases, warehousing costs and other forthright investment, as a result focusing only on the user experience (UX), customer support and skyrocketing sales.
Here is an example of how straightforward does dropshipping with Hempika work:
- Step 1: A customer orders products from your ecommerce website.
- Step 2: After receiving your client’s payment, you place an order via the Dropshipping section of Hempika Wholesale Portal, matching your client’s choice, adding delivery information along the way.
- Step 3: After placing an order, you instantly receive an automatic pro forma invoice with a great 25% Hempika Retail price discount.
- Lastly: When we receive your bank transfer, we ship products to your customer.
E-A-S-Y. Not only that: We are one of the best CBD dropshipping suppliers in the EU because we handle our dropshipping orders discreetly, meaning that we do not include our promotional material in the shipments and we send our invoices directly to you.
ADVANTAGES OF HEMPIKA-BRANDED EU DROPSHIPPING MODEL
You can start your dropshipping journey today by registering your Hempika Wholesale account for free, giving yourself the opportunity to order EU-GMP CBD, cosmetics (skincare) and eco-friendly hemp food products (BIO hemp oil, seeds, protein powder etc.) directly to your clients at competitive dropshipping prices:
- Zero investment in stock: No need for upfront inventory purchases, no warehousing costs or the necessity to find a proper warehouse; your upfront investment and ongoing overhead costs are zero. The only investments for you are site hosting, user experience (UX) and marketing.
- Easy start: Besides lowering the upfront investment, you can by dropshipping hemp and CBD products also lower the complexity of getting started – with our EU dropshipping CBD program you skip the majority of the time-consuming steps like cultivating hemp, extracting CBD, formulating products, registering, designing and shipping them, so you can only focus on marketing, boosting sales on your market and customer support.
- Work from anywhere: As we handle all the parts of business except the marketing, sales process and customer support, you are free to work from anywhere.
- Scale: With our EU hemp and CBD dropshipping model you can avoid most of the complex and long-lasting industry-related processes. The only thing you’ll need to scale is user experience, sales and your ability to offer customer support.
- Free to join: Do we need to say more? Unlike many EU hemp and CBD dropshipping companies, we at Hempika charge no monthly quotas, commissions or fees on transfers to our business partners, since we really believe in giving one and all a head start.
- Automated order processing: After you place an order via the Dropshipping section of Hempika Wholesale Portal, you instantly receive an automatic pro forma invoice with a 25% discount on our Dropshipping webstore prices, saving your precious time and simultaneously increasing your clients’ user experience (UX).
- Discreet shipping: Dropshipping ecommerce websites love our dropshipping business programme because we handle our dropshipping orders discreetly – we do not include our promotional material in the shipments and we send our invoices directly to you.
- Same-Day shipping for all paid orders until 12.00 CET: Not only that, to certain European countries (Germany, France, Poland, Austria, Slovakia, Spain, Portugal, Italy etc.) we dropship by way of ridiculously low delivery prices, which is yet another perk we have secured for our dropshipping partner websites.
- No minimum orders quantity (MOQ): Sometimes, dropshipping companies require minimum orders because they cannot absorb the cost structure of single item dropshipping. To offset their costs and unload the products, they require from their partners to order products they do not need. As an online retailer, one ought to avoid this situation, that is why we at Hempika, being an authentic EU CBD and hemp products dropshipping company, do not require from our business partners to buy minimum amounts of products to do business with us.
- Access to new products first: After the introduction of new products, Hempika’s employees in charge forward all the necessary marketing material needed for a successful implementation of these new products on our dropshipping business partners’ websites.
TOP 6 REASONS TO DROPSHIP HEMPIKA-BRANDED HEMP AND CBD PRODUCTS
At Hempika we make it very easy for our business partners to start and scale dropshipping. Why? How-Tos of being a trusted hemp and CBD EU dropshipping supplier are as follows:
- All Hempika-branded products are manufactured in the EU, fully registered for the EU single market and are legal in all the EU member states, where the THC maximum concentration of 0.2% in CBD products is allowed for distribution and sales.
- Hempika-branded products comply with the EU GMP standards, as they are manufactured in GMP certified facility!
- Full spectrum Cannabis sativa extract which is in the heart of Hempika-branded products is obtained by supercritical carbon dioxide (CO2) extraction method for which the German Federal Institute for Medicines and Medical Devices issued a recommendation to use it for the production of hemp and CBD products.
- Taking an already strong argument even further, the Certificates of Analysis (CoA) for the cannabinoid content in all-natural Hempika-branded CBD products are available for every batch of products, issued by a laboratory with the national laboratory accreditation ISO/IEC 17025, further approving the consistency and quality of the products.
- The Hempika-branded hemp food line is BIO certified: certification (SI-EKO-002) is intended to assure our business partners that our products marketed as organic were in fact produced, stored, processed, handled and marketed according to precise technical specification and certified as organic by certification body.
- Hempika hemp and CBD products are among the best dropshipping products to sell: Hempika-branded products look amazing, are beneficial to the people and weigh next to nothing (you can dropship them with low delivery costs). Furthermore, they are a part of very profitable niches like Lifestyle, Beauty, Health, Pets, Sports, Wellness and Well-Being, which is why they are becoming progressively popular among groups of resellers looking for the top-dropshipping items – remember, being useful for the people pays off.
DROPSHIPPING HEMP AND CBD PRODUCTS TO THE EU MEMBER STATES – LAW AND REQUIREMENTS
All Hempika-branded products are manufactured in the EU, fully registered for the EU single market have a maximum THC concentration of 0,2%, therefore they can be sold in all the EU member states that allow the sales and distribution of CBD products with a maximum of 0,2% THC concentration.
You can find out which countries have different laws and regulations regarding CBD and consequently are exceptions to the 0.2% of THC concentration limit in our article of an informative nature titled: Is CBD oil legal in my country? For dropshipping CBD in the EU countries with zero tolerance for THC we offer either CBD Isolate in 1g confection.
Per agreement we also offer EU Private Label Dropshipping Programme; for more information, please contact us at email@example.com
DROPSHIPPING HEMP AND CBD ITEMS IN THE EMERGING EU NICHE MARKETS
Because of all beneficial effects of CBD and its non-psychoactive properties CBD products are being introduced to more and more new markets. Listed below are some EU niche market examples where first-class hemp and CBD products (cbd oil, cbd balm, isolate, cbd paste, e-liquid and other innovative products) are gaining traction:
CBD and Fitness
Hemp food (hemp seed oil, seeds, protein powder etc.) and CBD products (CBD oil, isolate, balm etc.) are being increasingly used by fitness enthusiasts as CBD can reduce pain and inflammation and can lead to a speedier recovery from injuries and workout-related muscle damage. The improved and faster muscle recovery can help work out more and longer, so we could easily say that CBD supports fitness gains.
CBD for Athletes
In 2018 the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) removed CBD from the list of prohibited substances opening the doors for CBD legal use for Athletes. Since then a lot of professional athletes recognized the beneficial effects of CBD and started using it. In addition to increased muscle gains, reduced inflammation and faster muscle recovery, CBD can help improve sleep and relax better, strengthen the immune system, reduce stress and anxiety, which are all key benefits that help athletes outperform the competition. CBD Isolate offers the perfect mix of advantages for enhanced performance for the majority of athletes without the psychoactive disadvantages of THC and without the fear of failing the THC drug test.
CBD and Martial arts
CBD is being used by professional and amateur fighters because of its neuro-protective benefits, meaning that it can protect against some of the most frequent injuries like traumatic brain injuries. In addition, CBD has pain management properties that can help prolong endurance and consequently maintain proper technique longer. As CBD can reduce pain and inflammation and can lead to a speedier recovery from injuries and muscle damage all its benefits are ideal for countless martial art sports.
CBD for Pets
All vertebrates have developed the Endocannabinoid system, which is a communication and signaling system with intention to achieve homeostasis. Using CBD for dogs, cats and other animals can improve the quality of life and prevent numerous health problems of our furry friends.
CBD in Beauty products and cosmetics
CBD and Hemp seed oil have multiple benefits and can alleviate lots of skin problems. On one hand, hemp seed oil prevents ageing and maintains a healthy balance of moisture, on the other hand, CBD acts like a potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. It relaxes the skin, prevents its drying, helps with damage and shortens the time of skin healing. It alleviates problems with acne, abrasions, psoriasis and eczema. You can read our article about the benefits of CBD balm for healthy skin to find out all you need to know how CBD and hemp seed oil can help you.
CBD and epilepsy
The main reasons why people suffering from epileptic seizures are using CBD products are the instant effectiveness of CBD and the fact that as a natural alternative to pharmaceuticals, CBD doesn’t have the potentially challenging side effects of conventional medication. In many countries pediatricians can now prescribe CBD products to patients suffering from epilepsy if the conventional medications aren’t working. In our article CBD for epilepsy you can find a lot of useful information on how CBD can help treating epilepsy.
By equipping our B2B business partners with a professional and highly responsive consulting service, superb-quality EU certified hemp & CBD products and other valuable insights about the EU hemp and CBD market that we have gathered over the years, we at Hempika are exactly designed to simplify the start and scaling of the EU hemp and CBD dropshipping business model.
Registering a Hempika Wholesale Dropshipping Account also grants access to competitive special Private Label and White Label proffers for entrepreneurs with a desire for their own brand, CBD Affiliate Programme, Bulk products and if chosen, Hempika B2B Newsletter – knowledge is potential.
For more information, please also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are Hempika®. Growing hand in hand since 2015.
COLLECTION OF FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT DROPSHIPPING CBD
How to start a dropshipping business?
In order to start a dropshipping business you must have a web store or some other sales channel with a payment system where you can list and present our products and collect your clients orders.
How does CBD dropshipping work?
You can start dropshipping our products instantly by inserting them in your web store and forwarding your orders to us. We ship directly to your clients and you get your commission at the time of sale.
What are my obligations when dropshipping CBD products?
You forward your orders to us, pay for the discounted CBD products and take care of the customer support and we take care of all the rest.
Do I need a valid VAT number to dropship CBD products?
Our dropshipping partners don’t need a valid VAT number in order to dropship our products.
Is shipping included in the dropship price?
No, the cost of shipping is charged separately. The cost of shipping depends on the shipping service you or your client chooses: For information about the shipping costs please contact our wholesale team at email@example.com
Is dropshipping CBD legal in the EU?
Yes, dropshipping CBD products is legal in the EU as long as you have a registered company that can emit invoices to customers.
Can you dropship CBD?
All Hempika-branded products are manufactured in the EU, fully registered for the EU single market and are legal in all the EU member states, where the THC maximum concentration of 0.2% in CBD products is allowed for distribution and sales.
Are CBD and hemp products among the best dropshipping products to sell?
Yes. Hempika-branded products look amazing, are useful to the people and weight next to nothing (you can dropship them with low delivery costs). Furthermore, they are a part of very profitable niches like Lifestyle, Beauty, Health, Pets, Wellness and Well-Being.
Is dropshipping profitable?
Yes. Dropshipping is profitable because of the number of e-commerce activities taking place around the world. Just imagine, ecommerce and dropshipping profits have reached a 7 percent year on year increase for the last 10 years.
How much does it cost to start a dropshipping store?
You can start a dropshipping business on many platforms with no money investment. When it comes to CBD, among the most popular platforms is Shopify, offering a free trial to explore and test to see if it’s suitable.
Can you start dropshipping with no money?
Although you can start a dropshipping business on many platforms with no money investment, you do still need to make an investment – time; studying the products, the market and the technology behind it for you to offer the best customer support out-there.