The Hempika White & Private label CBD programme equips our B2B partners who desire their own brand with top-quality products manufactured in accordance with the EU GMP standards.
The EU GMP standards are being seen as equivalent to those practiced in the U.S. by the FDA, meaning the production in GMP certified facility includes:
- Clean, controlled, verifiable and repeatable production processes with distinctly documented changes to any-and-all.
- Record keeping, including complete batch history through manufacture to the end user.
- Regular production facility audits.
At Hempika we take the above-stated White & Private label CBD business solution even a step further: our clients receive the Certificates of Analysis (COAs) for each batch of White label & Private label products free of charge – the CoAs for the cannabinoid content are issued by an independent laboratory with the international laboratory accreditation ISO/IEC 17025.
Start your own EU White & Private label CBD journey today by registering your Hempika Wholesale account for free, granting yourself access to the EU GMP produced CBD products (cbd oil, cbd balm, cbd paste, white label CBD e-liquid and other innovative merchandise) and all-natural white label hemp/CBD vegan beauty products – CBD face cream and body butter.
White vs. Private label CBD – What is the difference?
At Hempika we mostly provide our B2B partners with white label CBD business solutions. Our associates produce their own design of labels and/or packaging and we do the rest. Producing the products in GMP certified facility also means we are able to easily withstand large spikes in demand. The minimum order is 100 pieces of each product or variation of product with no maximum limit.
As a trusted CBD White label supplier we are already an expert in manufacturing the top-quality products you want, giving you the opportunity to focus only on the user experience (UX), customer support and skyrocketing sales.
When it comes to What-Is and How-To and What-does-It-Mean to White Label superb-quality CBD products let us look at the following short enumeration:
- Easy start: With the Hempika White Label CBD programme you skip the majority of the time-consuming steps like cultivating hemp, extracting CBD and formulating products.
- EU GACP product foundations: Hempika White & Private label CBD products are derived from organically-grown hemp, cultivated in accordance with the EU Guidelines of good agricultural and collection practices (GACP).
- CO2 extraction process: Cannabis sativa extract used in the White & Private label business programme is obtained by supercritical carbon dioxide (CO2) extraction method for which the German Federal Institute for Medicines and Medical Devices issued a recommendation to use it for the production of hemp and CBD products.
- Produce your products in GMP certified facility: Remember – the EU GMP standards, in accordance to which Hempika White & Private label CBD products are produced, are being seen as equivalent to those practiced in the U.S. by the FDA.
- A free-of-charge Certificate of Analysis (COA): Our White & Private label clients receive a free-of-charge Certificate of Analysis (COA) for each batch of products. The COA is issued by an independent laboratory with the international laboratory accreditation ISO/IEC 17025, giving your label an undeniable quality assurance legitimacy.
- Assured Quality Assurance helps you monetize your personal/influencer brand: With the above stated Quality Assurance you can sleep like a baby when lending your name to the CBD products you decide to expand your personal brand with.
- Ability to target EU niche markets the way you want it: Because of all beneficial effects of CBD and its non-psychoactive properties CBD products are a part of very profitable White & Private label niches like Fitness, Lifestyle, Beauty, Health, Pets, Wellness and Well-Being.
- Low MOQ: Start your own label with the minimum order of just 100 pieces of each product or variation of product with no maximum limit.
- Online automated ordering system: By registering your Hempika Wholesale account, you can quickly order some of the products from the Hempika White & Private label business programme with the help of an easy-to-use online ordering system. Point, click, and go.
- Swiftly jump on a trending product: Because they are useful for the people, CBD products are becoming progressively popular, and if you are to catch the train, having a trusted supplier who offers a professional and highly responsive consulting service, is advisable.
- Set your own prices: How much is your market ready to pay for a quality assured product such as yours? Quality is something we all need.
Essentially, the Hempika White label solution, a White label product being an off-the-shelf formulation with no need for you to create your own formula, gives you the opportunity to focus only on the development of your sales strategies, user experience (UX) and customer support.
At Hempika we also develop custom Private label CBD formulations according to our partners’ aspirations, however, Private label projects are more expensive and much more time consuming. For more information with regard to the Private label please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
EU GMP white label CBD – What do we offer at Hempika?
1. Our partners can choose between the following White label CBD product and base oil options:
- CBD oil drops in child-lock dropper bottle: product quantity options: 10 ml, 30 ml; CBD concentration options: 3%, 5%, 10%, 15%, 20% and 25%; base oil options: MCT oil, olive oil, hemp seed oil …
- CBD paste in a plastic dispenser which enables accurate and safe dosing even at extremely low doses (up to 0.01 ml): product quantity option: 5 ml; CBD concentration options: 20%, 30%, 40% and 50%; wax options: Beeswax and/or Candelilla Wax for a vegan CBD paste option.
- CBD spray with a nozzle that disperses the oil for better absorption: product quantity option: 30 ml; different CBD concentrations available; base oil options: MCT oil, olive oil, hemp seed oil …
- CBD balm: full-spectrum based; product quantity option: 30 ml; CBD concentrations: 1%, 2% and 3%.
- CBD vape oils in child-lock dropper bottle: various PG/VG ratios; isolate or broad-spectrum based; different aromas available; product quantity option: 10ml; CBD concentration options: 1%, 3% and 5%.
- CBD oil drops for pets in child-lock dropper bottle: product quantity option: 10 ml; CBD concentration: 2%. Flavouring: vegan bacon flavouring. Instead of vegan bacon flavouring, White label CBD drops for pets can also be mixed with salmon oil, cod liver oil …
- CBD drops water soluble: isolate or full-spectrum based; different aromas available; product quantity option: 10 ml; CBD concentration option: 5%.
- CBN oil drops in child-lock dropper bottle: product quantity option: 10 ml; CBN + CBD concentration option: CBN 3% + CBD 1%; base oil options: MCT oil, olive oil, hemp seed oil …
- CBG oil drops in child-lock dropper bottle: product quantity option: 10 ml; CBG concentration: 5%, 10% and 15%; base oil options: MCT oil, olive oil, hemp seed oil …
- CBD gummies: full-spectrum based; product quantity option: 60 gummies, approx. 210 g; CBD concentration option: each CBD gummie contains 10 mg of CBD (600 mg of CBD per packaging); packaging option: blue plastic jar.
- CBD patches: each CBD patch contains 20 mg of CBD (120 mg of CBD per packaging); packaging option: regular box – 6 pieces per box.
2. Our White label associates can choose between three different types of extracts:
- CBD isolate.
- CO2 extract – broad-spectrum.
- CO2 extract – full-spectrum.
Is it possible to add aromas and vitamins in White label? We have an option to add almost any aroma, vitamins etc.
3. Lastly, if your wish is a monetization of your personal/influencer brand with the help of all-natural white label hemp and CBD vegan beauty skin care products, please look no further, as we at Hempika offer a plethora of top-quality options.
Build brand awareness
We all know you are capable of intriguing your clients up to a point where they do not think of merely your business name but also the prevalent emotion of your business, information about your products and other details. This is exactly where brand awareness takes you.
It all starts with Quality Assurance though. Be it White label CBD oil or eco-friendly CBD cosmetics, brand awareness can only be built if the product consistency is maintained and the Hempika White Label business programme addresses this question efficiently, really offering you the opportunity to attend to all the necessary elements of the brand awareness building.
The fact that you are reading this article means you have an entrepreneurial spirit with a desire for your own brand. Try out our professional and highly responsive consulting service, register your Hempika Wholesale account and your top-quality brand is going to be built in no time.